"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

Friday, October 5, 2012

personal profoundness

sometimes when i get husseling and busseling about in a day,
and i forget to make time for anything,
and my moods are more then likely on the negative side,

a moment comes to my mind.

I was walking past the super market in China. I was alone, and enjoying my leisurely walk amongst the people of my city.

it wasn't anything spectacular. & it wasn't anything worth remembering.

but i'll never forget it.

this moment where I said to myself,

"You know, I am happy."

I have so very few moments like that. I don't know exactly why. Perhaps it's my deep self loathing, or my attitude towards anything "regular" life may offer. Perhaps it's from living within the walls of my own head for far too long...who truly knows.

but because of this inability to remain happy, moments like this i treasure deeply.

personal profoundness.


I wish I had more of these.