"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

Thursday, September 27, 2012

THEreason

To all my dear friends {and family} who love to sing, who love the Christmas spirit, and who want to get a little bit more involved this season, listen up!

Remember when I used to schedule a caroling day around STG for the day? We'd sing at the visitors center, the hospital, the homeless shelter, and more? 

We'll we are upping the game this year. I'd like to put together a {non-rehearsing} caroling choir {called THEreason} to perform not just in rest homes and around STG, but also a day in Vegas, and SLC. 

{un} Fortunately I no longer am a resident of Facebook. I've kicked that habit {and insta} in it's rear and considered myself free. However, this new glorious freedom has its draw backs, and that would be lack of contact with lots of people. {like everyone.} 

SO! This is where I need the help of those of you who still do read my blog, and who would like to {or know someone} be a part of this great new {but treasured} experience this season. 

If all goes well this season, I hope to continue THEreason for many Christmas' to come. But for our first year, no auditions, no practices. Here's how it's gonna work. 

I need to fill a sheet of people willing and able to come to each {or few} Caroling performances. Once we have a fair group, I'll copy and MAIL {like actual stamp and address type stuff} our plethora of INCREDIBLE Christmas sheet music. {all thanks to MR.R} 

YOU will be responsible for learning your own parts. {It'll be easy. and you'll puck up quickly as we begin to sing together.} {trust me.} 

Our Performances will start the very FIRST Sunday after Thanksgiving. Each Sunday from then on, we will sing at a rest home in STG, {this could be considered our practice.} 

Then as the December month moves along, as will our performances. 

If you can't attend all of them, that's okay. Come to as many as one, if you can. This experience is as much for you as it is for your listeners. 

Anyway, now is the time to put my list together. If you are interested, {or know someone who is} email, or call, or text me. And I will fill you in on the rest. 

If you have any ideas of places to sing in any of our designated locations, please share. 

I look forward to the contact 
And the season!! 

my cell: 435-879-9658 
my email: kirisaystry@hotmail.com.


ps. we don't discriminate against age. ;)