"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Something to be proud of

In Montgomery Gentry Fashion, a list of things I am proud of:

  • I have not only been out of the country, but have lived out of the country. twice.
  •  I have visited over 5 continents.
  •  I put together a benefit for the greater good.
  • I'm in the works of planning my own majour caroling fiasco
  •  I have payed in cash for every car I've owned. Crappy doesn't matter now baby.
  •  my relationship has lasted a splendid 10 months, through super thick and extremely thin.
  •  a few of my high school dreams came true. ahem* senior ball.
  •  I currently am working 2 jobs that aren't in food, and that I truly enjoy and learn a lot from.
  •  I have a relationship with all of my family members.
  • I did do the college thing. if even but a day, i did it.
  • I'm still best friends with my High School best friends. For life, i kid you not.

Sometimes it feels good to take a step back and realize that even though you aren't in a place in life you would have visualized yourself..

You are still good.

:)