"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

Monday, August 6, 2012

a question of attributes

i am practically new at everything i do. 
but i have once heard that if we let what we don't know, stop us..
nothing will ever be done. 

& i've got plenty to do. 

Currently I am in the market to search out the most important attributes i think all human beings should have. 

1st world.
2nd world.
3rd world. 

the whole world. 

look in the dictionary, ask your bishop, priest, councilor, your mama, & yourself. There seem to be a thousand plus one attributes to become, or to stay away from. 

Which ones are the important ones? & why are they important? 
which ones will carry us to a new world? 
inspire our hearts?
commit to love? 

What attributes should we see more of in order to be the change? 

I'm making my list. What's yours?

& why?