"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday

1. I am thankful for foods you haven't had in a long time. They make having them again so much yummier! Hence, the chocolate milk I enjoyed this morning. :)

***

2. I am thankful for well behaved children.

***

3. I am thankful for blue skies. It's one of my all time favourite things about Southern Utah. or Logandale. I still remember right when I got back from over seas; I walked out onto the patio at J's mama's house, and was amazed at how vast and blue the skies were. I love not having buildings obstruct my view. If all else fails in my day, I know I can always count on the blue skies to bring some sunshine. 

***

4. I am thankful for the best of friends. 

***

5. I am thankful for feeling strong. 

***

6. I am thankful for positive words offered. 

***

7. I am thankful for showers and how pretty they can make you smell. :) 

***

8. I am thankful for family. & the unwavering love that binds us all together. 

***

9. I am thankful I was able to spend the last couple of days with my little bro Evan. He is my all time favourite person. 

***

10. I am thankful for the way water makes my body feel, and the way it clears my skin up so well.