"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

Thursday, January 26, 2012

thankful thursday

1. I am thankful for the house in which i live. It's loaded with crazy sweet boys who i LOVE. No one has it better then i do. :)

2. I am thankful for a boyfriend that dances with me in the middle of nowhere. :)

3. I am thankful that i have some sweet blue in my hair. & that jennicle has pink in her hair. and we didn't even talk about it!

4. I am thankful for my sweet sweet dad. :) and my momma who took me out to cafe rio for lunch today. yum!

5. I am thankful for the view from my patio. all of stg, in one glorious breath. :)

6. I am thankful for opportunities. They never stop coming :)

7. I am thankful for DP and the joy it gives me!

8. I am thankful that my siblings that are dating are all happy. and that their significant other is happy too :)

9. I am thankful i was able to meet pippa. our awesome couch surfer from New Zealand! 

10. I am thankful to Geoff for showing me this incredible song i can't get enough of.