"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

Thursday, January 26, 2012

1 month

after Olive Garden he took me out in the middle of nowhere 
where we could see only the city lights..

we got out of the car, and he started playing the luscious sounds of Tim Mcgraw. 

as we slow danced, he sang Tim's "My best friend" 
.. he said he practiced all day long. 
then he whispered, "you know I love you, right?"

it was perfect. 
:) 

until he knelt down on one knee..

TO GET A "ROCK" OUT OF HIS SHOE.

I thought my heart was going to burst out of my chest! 
what a trick trick trickaroo!!

I'm gonna give a standing ovation to Kolter for this one. ;)

in all honesty though, yesterday was perfect. 

even though it took me a million years to pick something out to wear.
 ;)