"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday

1. I am thankful for the opportunities I have had to travel in my lifetime. I have been to so many beautiful places, and have met so many wonderful people. 

**

2. I am thankful for the things I have crossed off my bucket list thus far. I love accomplishing things on there. 

**

3. I am thankful for moments of inspiration. 

**

4. I am thankful for prayer. & how I know that if I take the time to sincerely pray, my day will be just a little bit better. & that little bit has proved to mean all the difference. 

**

5. I am thankful for people who haven't given up hope on me yet. :)

**

6. I am thankful for the actions my friends have taken in their lives recently. It is so nice to see my friends doing something they've always wanted to do. Taking their lives by the reigns. :)

**

7. I am thankful for clean laundry, and the fact that it isn't all over my floor anymore. 

**

8. I am thankful for the opportunities I have had in my life to meet so many wonderful people with special needs. If I think back on it, my life has been touched by so many incredible spirits, & their presence has truly taught me a lot. I am so grateful for that. 

**

9. I am thankful for positive change. And for all the change J has been going through lately. He recently switched his job over, found himself a cute little house, and is on his merry way to doing what he loves. Something that is very important to me. 

**

10. I am thankful for well spent time. It makes me so happy, and I really do enjoy being happy. :)