"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

Thursday, January 19, 2012

thankful thursday

1. I am thankful for the best boyfriend ever. Jer is the sweetest guy I've ever known. He is so soft spoken, honest, and genuine. Pure greatness resides in that man. :) I'm one lucky gal!

2. I am thankful for the three misfits. court-a-loo, shags, and trevasouris. Life has been pure hilarious bliss with these farts mingling around so often. :)

3. I am thankful for funny faces! Don't they just make your day a bit better each time you're graced by their presence?

4. I am thankful for subs so fast you'll freak. (and courts who treasured that moment with me today.)

5. I am thankful for people who say it how it is. Up front and personal.

6. I am thankful for Logandale. Where Jer is from. That place is a home away from home already. Everything is so... peaceful there. And we have some great memories together already :)

7. I am thankful for my dad who is so dang funny! and my mom who is always ready to help me where she can. :)

8. I am thankful for the house full of boys where I live. Such great companionship! & good good times. :)

9. I am thankful for soooooooo much extra time to spend with people i love before we part out separate ways once more.

10. I am thankful for hymns. I can always count on them for a good spiritual feeding. :)


coogle and shmiggle brains.