"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

Thursday, April 14, 2011

thankful thursday.

1. I am thankful for people who will listen to me. 

2. I am thankful for musical theater, and how is sparks a light in my soul.

3. I am thankful for playing rugby. 

4. I am thankful for my job with Lucy and Braden. They teach me so much, and neither of them can talk..

5. I am thankful for people who always strive to be honest.

6. I am thankful for people who don't do stupid things. 

7. I am thankful my parents got home safely from New York.

8. I am thankful I got to hear stories about Haiti from a recent visitor. 

9. I am thankful for people who live for others, and not themselves.

10. Did I already say I am thankful for people who don't do stupid things, and who are honest?


its the best thing you can give.