"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

Friday, September 17, 2010

TOTD 19

Somedays, i forget to look around me.
somedays, I can't see the joy that surrounds me.
So caught up, inside myself.. I take when I should give. 

So for tonight, I pray for...
what I know can be. 
And on this day, I hope for..
what I still can't see.

Its up to me, to be the change, And even though I can still do more..
there's so much to be thankful for.

Look, beyond myself, there's so much sorrow.
Its way to late to say, "I'll cry tomorrow.." 
I must find my truth..its so long over due.

so for tonight, I pray for..
what I know can be.
and everyday I hope for..
what I still can't see.

Its up to me, to be the change, and even though I can still do more..
There's so much to be thankful for. 

Even with my differences, there is a place we are all connected.
Each of us can find each others light!

So for tonight, we pray for,
what we know can be.
and on this day, we hope for,
what we still can't see.

its up to us, to be the change.. 
and even though this world needs so much more..

There's so much to be thankful for.

e="true">


this is my favourite song. 
it brings me much peace. 
and passion.